Saturday, August 04, 2007

Quick Update

Just thought I'd pop in quick and give an update! We have not sold the house yet. The market here is very bad! We are looking into other options should John get a civilian job. John does have an interview on Monday. This job is in Mt. Vernon Washington, not too far from CV! Being close to her again would be incredible!! We also have alot of extended family in Mt. Vernon. That is where Johns Grampa grew up. So say a prayer for John on Monday please!

If he gets the job I will have and incredible amount of work to do!!! We have to leave behind most of our furniture because we still have a housefull of stuff in storage back home!

If he does not get this job there are not any other prospects in the near future.

3 comments:

aola said...

maybe this is the one... I'm praying with you!

McMom said...

Thank-you!!

Unknown said...

It is just almost too much for me to hope for.

I drove up there the other day just to see where things were.