Sunday, June 08, 2008

Cool Web Site!

It is good to have my computer back!! While excessively surfing the other day I found a really neat web site/blog!! Some of you may have heard about it, it is http://thepioneerwoman.com/
It is just really awesome! While looking at the pictures she has posted all over her site I was imagining the she was a pioneer woman here in the NW, maybe Montana? It took me awhile to figure out where she was, but she is in Oklahoma!! I honestly did not know Oklahoma had an area the was a beautiful as her pictures, but I never left OK City much when I lived there.

Anyway check out her site and be sure to start reading her love story, "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels"! You will be hooked! I am caught up with what she has written and waiting expectantly for the next chapter! She has great recipes too!

WELCOME TO BABY ALYSSA STAR!!!! Born early this morning!!! Mommy has posted pictures already! Beautiful family!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I do like the Pioneer Woman site!
It's a great find.

Now for 5 minutes to enjoy it.......

aola said...

cool website, thanks for the link

Sandra said...

I love PW. I first went there for her photo shop actions. She's got a wide variety of info on her site. Love that!

Kristen said...

Thanks, Cheri!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful photography and wonderful recipes!