Friday, August 11, 2006

Things

Well the first full week of school is almost over. Three out of four of my kids love it so far! The one hold out hates change , but he will be fine with a little bit more time. I went to my daughters school yesterday to give her some medicen and she was upset with me because she thought I was going to take her home. She is really loving school! My husband and I are impressed with the teachers they all have.

My hubby is home from the family reunion he went to in the beloved NW. He is on leave now until he goes on his next tour. I have him" all to myself" until 27 Aug. It has been really nice having extra time together! He is enjoying being here in the mornings when the kids head off to school. I'am going to be really spoiled by the time he leaves again! Then it is off to South Carolina for 4 months. He will be close enough that we can seeh im sometimes and during Christmas break we will go to him. We will have to make sure the time we have together as a family is quality time!

Have a blessed day everyone!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is awesome that your kids love school, and they have good teachers. Yay for you having hubby home!!! That's great.

Unknown said...

Enjoy your quality time, and just spoil him rotten right back! (Keep hiim out of the trees please!)