Sunday, December 03, 2006

School Projects











This weekend we have been working on finishing some school projects!

Scott (14) had to build a model of a molecule for science. He built Potassuim (K) .


Michael (11) had to read a book on how to do something and then do it. He chose model ship building and he built an air craft carrier.

James (8) had to do a science "research" project. He did an experiment to see which brand of toy car was the fastest. He chose the same make of car , a Ford GT-40, and tested 3 brands, Johnny Lighting, Match Box and Hot Wheels. Johnny Lighting won! He predicted Hot Wheels would win.

The pictures did not post where I wanted them to , but I am sure you can figure out which picture goes with which project. It was alot of work but fun also! We e-mailed Daddy pictures of the finished projects. We sure miss him, but we have only about a month to go!!! During Christmas break we will be able to go and see him for awhile! Can't wait!!!!

I am still here! Just been very busy with life! In case I do not get on here again before Christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

5 comments:

aola said...

looks like you were busy this weekend. I especially like the molecule model - great job!

McMom said...

My son just told me what he needed and he built it. I think it looks great too!

Unknown said...

What fantastic, intelligent and talented young people!

Their mom rules too!

Hi from Auntie CV

Jennifer said...

Cool! I love the race car experiment. What a neat idea.

Sandra said...

Busy weekend! Thanks for the info on the adhad medication. They have Erin on Concerta and Strytera. We're crossing our fingers that it works for her. She starts middle school next year and I know it's going to be crazy enough without her having to fight to pay attention.