Saturday, March 10, 2007

Last Soccer Game





Hi Guys !!

This morning we spent at soccer games for Emily and James. It was their last game and they got their trophies. We also had a "picnic" on the grounds.

I then spent the next 3+ hrs at the urgent care because Emily was complaining of an ear ache (after the games) She has a raging ear infection in her right ear and she still played soccer this morning. She must really like soccer! Now Em and I are home relaxing watching Peter Pan. John, Michael and James are at Barnes and Noble, (that could be dangerous!) and Scott is at a B-day party for a friend.

I will try and post some pictures. In the distance in one of the pictures of James you can see our new sanctuary going up. I hope this works! Enjoy!!! --It did, only I thought the pictures would be after my post. Also the colors on the soccer ball coincide with the colors in the Wordless Book witnessing tool. Cool huh!

Love you All!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my cuties!

McMom said...

And they love you!!!

aola said...

They are adorable kids and Em must be one tough cookie :)
Great pictures.

McMom said...

Thank-you!! Em is pretty tough! For some reason my kids don't complain much about ailments until they are sometimes pretty sick. I always try to be calm about medical stuff.

Unknown said...

that's coz they are tough like their mom....

you have incredible tolerance for everything....

Jennifer said...

Great action shots! And they really are adorable.