Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm here!

Just wanted to pop in and say hey to everyone! I am still here but as busy as ever! My husband was gone again this week out of country, but will be home tomorrow. Yea!!! He will just have to recover from jet lag before Monday!

CV blogged about my sister-in-law and I am happy to say she is home and on the road to recovery! It will be slow going, but I called to check on them Tuesday and Jackie answered the phone! That was a neat suprise! She sounded great and a friend was staying with her while her Mom ran some errands and checked on getting her schooling going again. She tells me she has been offered two scholarships. One is a music scholarship at EWU (Eastern Washington University) They want her to play drums. She is very good at drums and the piano. I don't think she will be playing tennis this spring though. She is still not seeing very well yet after surgery, but teachers said her Mom or friends can read her assignments to her and she can dictate answers.

Anyway she is doing well but still needs our prayers!

Life here is as busy as ever but we get a little break tonight. Soccer pratice was cancelled for two of my kids- because of RAIN!! Yea! Much needed rain and cooler temps!! It looks like we will have cooler temps for a week or more. I am liking it! It feels a little like "winter".!

Daddy will be home to help with weekend activities and he is looking forward to it!!

I guess that is it for now. I will try and write more often. I always have good intentions!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am soooo glad to hear your sister-in-law is doing better! That is great news. And great to hear that your hubby will be home. :D yay!

Unknown said...

I am glad for the update on Jackie.
I am going to try to go see Gramma and Grampa either this week or next.

:)