Friday, June 08, 2007

Possible job

Just a quick update! My husband has a job interview in Walla Walla, WA on tuesday!!! Unfortunately this is the same day I am having some breast surgery, but I told him to go anyway. My sister-in-law, that happens to be in the area visiting her son, is going to stay long enough to go to the hospital with me. I had this same surgery last year on the other side so I know what to expect and everything should be fine. Nothing bad is going on in there, they are just being cautious so nothing does.

There is someone that is intrested in the house too. Hopefully that wil come through! PRAY!!

4 comments:

aola said...

So, when are you having surgery? and for what?

McMom said...

Surgery is Tuesday at 9:30 am EST! I had the same surgery on my R breast last year and now the L one is causing problems. I have ductasia. A duct or ducts are dialated and collecting fluid that gets pretty nasty and causes a discharge. Right now it is not cancerous, but I am told it can become that way and my choices were to watch it for awhile or get it out. I chose the latter for several reasons. I may be moving and I don't know how long I will have this good insurance. I also don't want to have to explain it all to a different Dr.

aola said...

I'll be praying for you!
Man, it sounds like things are crazy for you guys right now.
Hope things get settled down to a normal routine (in the great NW) soon!!

McMom said...

Thank-you!