Thursday, June 14, 2007

Update

Surgery went well and I am starting to feel almost normal. Still tired some. The surgeon said this surgery was not as involved as the one last year. I am not really having much pain, so I don't need the vicodin they gave me.

John is home safe from his interview. He feels he did very well , but says the competition are great canidates also. There were 5 of them altogether. They said they would tell him by Friday, So we are anxiously waiting to see if he got the job.

More later!

6 comments:

Seeker said...

Good luck with the job, John!

McMom said...

Thnak-you! John did not get one of the jobs in Walla Walla, but there is another opening there. He is also being looked at for a job in Waterville WA, that looks good.
Keep you all posted

aola said...

sorry that he didn't get that job but something will turn up!

Branda said...

Glad the surgery went well. Hope your house sells quickly. It's not fun living in a "show place" with 4 kids. Sorry John didn't get the job. I'm sure God will provide at exactly the right time. I'll be praying for you. Keep us posted. Love you guys!

McMom said...

Hey Branda!! Welcome!!

Unknown said...

Send me your vicodin!

LOL