Friday, December 07, 2007

The Call

I wrote this post once already but the computer froze before I could post it!! Ugh!!

Anyway we got the final job offer call and we are really , truly moving!!!! We are getting more pay than we expected and they are paying us a moving allowance the will even help in getting our stuff OUT of storage!
I almost can't believe it is true, but all I have to do is look at my house!! Alot of the furniture is gone and some of the stuff is packed. Tha packers come on the 19th and they load the truck on the 20th. We hope to pull put of here on the 22nd!

My blog friends have been talking about the coming Christmas celebrations and what they would like to do. There are alot of things I would like to do but this year we are going to be in a car traveling HOME to the beautiful NW! That is our Christmas present! I have told the kids we could do some shopping after we get there. Maybe hit the after Christmas sales! I may even decorate a little.

We will be seeing dear friends and family along the way. Christmas Eve we will be in Memphis ,TN visiting some special friends and Christmas evening we will arrive in OKC, OK at my cousin Joyces. Both famlies we have not seen in a long time! I know it will be a special time!!

We are just soooo excited!!!!! The "topper" for all this excitement would be if our house would just sell!! It could still happen!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It still seems just so surreal. Take a photo of your empty house and post it for me.

I've already planned on so much...one thing for sure...A Spa Day for Just YOU and ME.

Oh yeah......

McMom said...

Sounds WONDERFUL!!!! I am way overdue for a pedicure! It has been -oh- about 6+ months. Manicures are OK, but I Love pedicures. I have never had a massage. At least a "professional" one! LOL!