Monday, December 03, 2007

Update from the Berry Patch




I thought it was about time to give you all an update about what is going on around here!!! We are STILL waiting on the final paper work, but John got a civilian job back in our home state of Washington!!! We are VERY excited and eagerly waiting for the call from HR and the last paper work to fill out. The CALL came today but we were not home!! Ugh!!! John took me to lunch and then we waited in the car line to pick up our kids from school. They actuallly tried the home ph 3 times but did not call the cell phone number John had provided. Anyway when we got home John tried to call back and discovered the lady he needs to talk to had to go home suddenly because of possible flooding in the area. The NW is having pretty bad weather at the moment! SO if she can get to work tomorrow John should be in touch with her. John will be the Chief of Security for Whidbey Island Naval Air Station and Everett Naval Air Station. We will live in Oak Harbor on Whidbey Island. I will only be about an hour from Cara!!! AND in the same state with the majority of our family!!


As soon as everything is finalized John will fly to WA and hopefully start work on the 10th. He will then fly back on the 20th to drive us home to WA!!! While he is gone the movers will come . He always seems to "miss out" on that part, but he has been doing alot to help me get ready this time!


John and I got to go to a wonderful Christmas party Friday night. Enjoy the pics!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU BOTH LOOK WONDERFUL!

I AM SO HAPPY! I CAN'T WAIT TO HUG THE STUFFING OUT OF ALL 6 OF YOU!

CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT!

WE'LL CLEAN OUT MY ENTIRE KITCHEN FULL OF FOOD TO FILL THE PANTRY, AND GO TO COSTCO, AND JUST GO NUTS!

I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

McMom said...

We CAN'T WAIT either!!!

Love You!!