Thursday, April 17, 2008

Scottie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTTIE!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Today 16 years ago at 4:20 am, my first born came into this world!! The day I offically became a Mommy! I can't believe he is 16 already! How time flies! He came into this world at 7lb11oz and 19 1/2" and is now a strapping 6'2", 210lb man child. He is an amazing young man, full of creativity and imagination, loving ,respectful, and smart! He blesses our family daily!!

I wanted to post some baby pictures of him but I am not able to figure it out for some reason. I scanned them in but they would not post.I'll keep trying!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SCOTTIE!!!!!!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

So sweet! Happy birthday, Scott!

Ma Ingalls with ADHD said...

OH MY baby boy turns 15 this week!! I can so relate to your feelings! yay for our wondferul boys.

Unknown said...

That sure was a fun day!

M. C. Pearson said...

Happy birthday! They grow way to fast!

Hey! There's ma ingalls with adhd...she's my real life neighbor!!! Love how the Internet can bring people together! I need to wlak over and see her baby chicks...they just got some a week or so ago!

Jennifer said...

Happy Belated birthday, Scottie!

I know what you mean about our babies growing so fast.

Kelli said...

It's hard for me to imagine mine ever being sixteen. I can't even imagine three at this stage! But I'm sure it'll be here before I know it. Crazy how fast time goes by once you have kids!

BTW, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your fireplace and mantle. I know that's not what the picture is showcasing, but, wow. It's really gorgeous!

McMom said...

It is a neat old house, but it is lacking in closet space. I am glad there is a full unfinished basement with room to sort through all the stuff we got from storage.