Thursday, August 14, 2008

Random FUN!

I got a funny idea off a blog I read and decided to post it. You should try this for a good laugh. You just google your first name and then "needs". Then see what you come up with. It's for REAL what I came up with...

1. Cheri needs fluency..... probably in communicating to my kids (and hubby)!! Sometimes I think I am speaking another language!

2. Cheri needs positive thoughts today..... We all could use those!!

3. Cheri needs a good nights sleep....... Always!!! There are these "little" munchkins that "appear" in our bed, that are not so little any more and take up way more space than they used too and I wake up to send them back to their bed. Somehow they are back in the morning!!

4. Cheri needs volunteers..... Another thing we could all use!! How about one to watch my kids so I can run away with my hubby for a day and night!

5. Cheri updated Cheri's needs..... Did I?? They don't change much! I needed a job and got it!

6.Cheri needs to find another lable soon...... Hmmm? I did just add the lable of Medical Assistant recently and today was called "Lovely MA" at work!

7. Cheri needs to change her image...... Into what ? I'll have to think on that!

8. Cheri needs to only to cover the cost of shipping food... How about the cost of paying for food and driving it home!! The new job will help with that!!

9. Cheri needs the same connection they do.... I wonder what kind of connection? My cell phone could use better connection sometimes!

10. Cheri needs for a medication that slows progression..... Alot of things come to mind here! What would you like to slow the progression of?

11. Cheri needs to do some facial exercises.... Hmmm! It take more muscles to frown. I don't want to be doing that!


There you go!! Now try your name! I was fun!

So far work is going very well!! The lead MA is on vacation this week and I was left " alone" on Tuesday and Thursday! It sure helps to learn how things work in our office and I think I did pretty well. There was only one provider today so it was quieter and I stocked all the patient rooms. I had to go on a hunt to find things but I think I got it done. I'll have to ask my co-worker tomorrow how I did.

Looking forward to the weekend!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you, You are the superstar MA of all, one week and running everything after 7 years like it was nothing.

Amazing. YOU are amazing!

I'll go 'google myself' lol

Michelle said...

That is too weird! When did you leave Florida? My daughter would have loved to get McChord but will settle for Fairchild.

How long were you in Florida? I am not sure hoe long we will be here but it has already been too long.

Keep in touch.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

This list is so funny. Think I'll have to give it a try. God only knows what Hallie needs!!

Hallie

Michelle said...

Hey, Need you to go check out Wonderful World of Weiners Blog. Hallie is running for President and her running mate is Sock Monkey. You have to go read it to believe it. I started something by sending her a video clip that shows Hallie Twomey is running for president. And then I sent her a sock monkey becasue she never had one as a child., Anyway, it took off and here we are. Trying to get an invite from someone in each state and then she will blog about that person and send people to your blog. Does it make sense? You are the only one I know in the bloggin world that is in Washington. She needs alot of the western states. Take a look. Her link is on my site. Thanks

Ma Ingalls with ADHD said...

i sent this same thing to all my friends a few weeks ago and the results were hysterical, am going to try and get them all on my blog too!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Can you send me your email?

htwomey@community-concepts.org

You MAY have been selected to host Mr. Sock Monkey and I on our campaign thru your state!

Hallie