Friday, September 19, 2008

Life gets busy!


Hi all!! I am still here!! Let me say first if all that, I Love my job!! Working again has made life busier and more challenging, but I love being back in the medical world and helping people!! Figuring out how to get everything done at home is a trick, but I am getting a system worked out.

Two of our boys started soccer and are really happy about it, but that too adds to the busyness around here! It also makes for more expense because a lot of their games are off the island. (good thing I am working now!) So more driving and gas, but the boys are enjoying it and they needed that outlet AND we enjoy watching them!

Awhile back Cara did a family photo shoot for us! She did an AWESOME job! I know she shared some on her blog, but I wanted to share some more. I have them in my computer now!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are out in the working world again too, your frustration and loneliness really were starting to pile on. You have such a great manner with people, and this job is just perfect for you!

:)

Kelli said...

Those are great pictures, Cheri. You have a beautiful family! I love that they were taken on the beach.

I love getting out of the house to work, as well. I'm not sure I could go back to NOT getting out regularly!

Michelle said...

These are great shots. I love the PNW Outdoors. And congrats on the new job. It is so nice to get out of the house and have adult conversations.

We are so looking forward to the end of Oct. That is when Shay and I will hit the road and drive to Seattle (by way of Spokane to drop off her stuff). I can't wait to see my friends, my brother and the city.

Kristen said...

Really nice shots. :) Glad things are well with you guys!

Jennifer said...

You have an absolutely GORGEOUS family. I can't imagine trying to juggle that big brood with work. You are an amazing lady to be able to do that!