Thursday, October 16, 2008

Moving!!

I have not blogged about this yet, but some of you already know that we have to move to a different house. The owner of this house is going to be forclosed on if he does not sell it SOON! They will be putting the house up for auction in about 3 months. Anyway we found a new place to live and are moving Saturday! I can't believe I am doing this again! Once we found out we were moving all the things we did not like about this house were magnified. Like only having one bathroom with a tub only, not a real shower, sink and toilet, for 6 people! We have another tiny bathroom with just a toilet and sink. This house also does not get very warm.
The house we are moving to has 2 full baths!! One has double sinks! It also has a wood stove.

The house is also on 2 1/2 acers and our neighbors have sheep and llamas. It is about a mile and a half from our current place.I think we will like it!

Anyway Saturday is the big day! We get the keys tomorrow. We will not have the internet for possibly 2 weeks. I don't know if we will survive!! LOL!! But I will be back! I promise! Think of us Saturday!!

6 comments:

aola said...

I'm sorry you are having to do it all over again after unpacking all those freaking boxes!!!

But, it sounds like it will be for the best.

Sandra said...

I hope the move is going well! I'm thinking about you!

Kristen said...

Hope the move went well and you guys are enjoying your new home!

Unknown said...

The move was insane. I'm so glad you had help! I think the lease on this place should include substantial financial penalties if your landlord doesn't pay their freaking mortgage.

Sorry to have been snippy with the kids. Tell them Auntie Cara loves them very much. I have E's birthdy doo-dads all ready for her.

Ma Ingalls with ADHD said...

anywhere with a woodstove is heavenly!!! have a great move.

Jennifer said...

I hope the move went smoothly! That's just craziness to have to pick up and move so soon after you all moved in there...not too long ago, was it? It sounds like the new place will be much nicer, though. Be sure to post some pics when you get all settled!