Thursday, December 18, 2008

We are having a second snow day today. We have not gotten much more snow but the roads are icy, a kind of chunky ice on some because the snow plows did not go down them.

I may try and run into town later. I did not go anywhere yesterday until John got home from the airport. Scott arrived safely in Florida and it was 70 degrees there at 11 o'clock at night. So he is missing our snow , but I don't think he minds.

I made sprintz cookies for the first time in a long time yesterday and they turned out yummy. Potatoe soup sounds good for our snowy day today.

Now that I am home from work and staying busy around here, I wonder how I had time for it before. Having the kids around has helped with the transition.

4 comments:

aola said...

gosh, I was behind... so sorry about you losing your job. We are in scary times.
I enjoyed seeing all the pictures - you guys do live in a beautiful place. I miss the mountains (but not the cold).

Sandra said...

I forgot to mention that your photos are beautiful!

What are sprintz cookies?

Jennifer said...

We have had lots of ice and rain here, but no snow. I'd much rather have snow. Of course, I'd much rather have 70. :-)

Unknown said...

I have no idea how you did it either!