Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Things

Hi! It has been far too long since I posted! It has been really busy around here with the move and work. But as of yesterday I no longer have a job. I was laid off/let go, what ever you want to call it! Needless to say I was/am crushed, because I truly loved my job and being back in the healthcare world. OK- we won't talk about that anymore!! On to happier topics!!

We really, really love living in this house! Here are a couple of pictures of the view! They aren't the best. I'll have to work on getting better ones.The house just feels much more like home!

THANKSGIVING was WONDERFUL!!! It is the first time in 61/2 years that all my family was at my house for a holiday dinner. We did not go and do much, other than the "endless" shopping we seemed to need to do in our small town. We had to get ready for Rachels B-day party and needed "stuff". It was just awesome spending time with family and just hanging out. Cara took most of the pictures so I do not have much to show you. There is a shot of how the men in our family "bond"!


They sit around and read together. I think they talked some! It was also fun dressing the girls up for church in dresses that Auntie Cara bought them last year. They don't look like they were having much fun but it was their idea! They sure got a lot of compliments at Church too!

It was a wonderful long weekend with family!!! I want to do it again!!

6 comments:

us said...

Of course we'll do it again. I can't wait to come back. It was so fun being together. We love ya. The doctor you worked for doesn't know what he will be missing.
JRich

Unknown said...

Everything has a purpose. There is a reason. You can only see the fork, you can't see the road ahead.

I love you.

Read my blog to know how much, but I can't even write it eloquently enough.

Unknown said...

Here is the link to the family photos.


http://caravinson.zenfolio.com/p231669238

AirForceMom said...

Hi, I am a friend of Steve & Kelly's here in Okla. My son is in the Air Force at McChord there in Washington. We are thinking of moving to WA in the summer and was wondering if I could communicate with you via email about some questions I have. My email is debbiemac@ymail.com. Thank you so much.

Kristen said...

I'm sorry about the job, Cheri!

Cute backdrop, btw.

Jennifer said...

Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear about your job. Things are tough for so many millions of people right now. I know that doesn’t make it easier… I will keep you in my thoughts during this rough time. Your view is absolutely gorgeous! And so are the girlies! :-) Big hug to you today.