Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Boys Playing!

Here are some pictures of 2 of my boys outside playing. It was fun to watch! They did not play outside very often in FL. It was too hot most of the time! Here they are out playing in 40 degree weather. They were sword fighting with wooden swords their Dad had made them. Some that had been in storage. Dad will have to make some more because they have broken a few. They did temporarily repair them with good ol duct tape. My kids love duct tape!

Boys will be boys!!! Across the road is some woods and they go there with John and "hunt". They actually take their BB guns and target pratice. It is just neat to see them playing together OUTSIDE!!!

9 comments:

Sandra said...

That looks like so much fun! My sisters and I used to "hunt" with a bb gun at my grandpa's place when we were kids. It was always an adventure when the three of us got together.

Unknown said...

guns, guns, guns!

They were so cute when the movers came and they got all their weapons back....

Seeker said...

Maybe Stag could fix em up with some REAL swords! LOL

I like to see kids playing outside...that's the way it ought to be!

McMom said...

They would LOVE that!! I need to show the boys the pictures of Stags armor.

Unknown said...

Duct tape will save the world.

Seeker said...

Duct tape? CV...you're more redneck than you admit! ;o)

Tell me, do you know for certain that you have a roll of duct tape and a can of WD 40 somewhere in your house at this very moment?

McMom said...

we are missing the WD 40 , but have 2 rolls of duct tape! Don't forget windex!? Which movie was it that the guy thought windex cured everything? I don't have the windex either. I have a "secret" recipe for window cleaner.

aola said...

are you kidding me??? Duct tape holds the freaking world together!! and yes, we have several rolls of duct tape in various colors and plenty of WD.

duct tape replaced baling wire... :)

Kristen said...

Gosh, that looks like fun!