Friday, May 16, 2008

Beautiful Day!


Today is just so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes!! I took some pictures to share with you.
This is my Lilac bush that is almost to full bloom. The birdhouse is attached to my clothes line.
I was able to hang out all of my laundry today. It is going to smell soooo good!!
















After I hung out the wash I went for a walk on the beach and took some pictures of the view. I even sat and called a friend on my cell phone. I get reception down at the beach but not at home.
















It is just really nice here today! Just the right temperature, around 70. I think it is supposed to be nice all weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your house, and your beach
I'd move there in 5 seconds if I could.

Of course, I'd never get anything done.......and we'd eat every meal on the beach......... but who cares!

Ma Ingalls with ADHD said...

I AGREE CV! you two both had such perfect days to blog about!

Christine said...

How lovely!

Jennifer said...

You live in such a gorgeous place!! I haven't seen clothes hanging on a line in probably 20 years. At least not outside of Yellow Springs (Ohio's Berkeley).