Monday, May 05, 2008

My Writer!!

I have to brag again about my son Scott!!
I was just reading the weekly Oak Harbor school district breifs and saw this:

WIWA Announces Contest Winners Oak Harbor student writers did well in the annual Whidbey Island WritersAssociation (WIWA) 2008 writing contest for middle school and highschools. Awards were made in poetry, fiction, and non-fiction. Winningsubmissions are displayed in a special binder at each Sno-Isle Library.Oak Harbor winners included: Grades 9 through 12: Fiction - 1st SCOTT McPHERSON (OHHS), 3rd Cristin Lode (OHHS). Non-fiction - 1st Adrianna Royal (Home Connection) Poetry - 1st Samantha Beville (OHHS), 2nd Adrianna Royal (HomeConnection), 3rd William Hammond (OHHS), HM Meijiao Jachning (OHHS).

I did not even know he was entered in a contest!! I wonder if he knows, he has not said anything! I'll surely be asking questions tonight!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Awesome! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to know