Friday, January 16, 2009

Change in 2009

Hi Everyone!!! I am feeling much better and almost to 100%. Thank-you again for your thoughts and prayers!!

WELL I almost can't believe I am going to tell you what I am going to tell you BUT in the big picture it will be for the best!! ANYWAY John is getting a promotion and we will be MOVING AGAIN!!! But not until July! John will start the new position and will commute to Bangor, WA. He will come home on the weekends and maybe a few other days a week. It is very good for Johns new career and we will be able to "relax and settle" once we are all moved.

So losing my job is looking more like a blessing in dusguise! With John gone part of the week until school is out I need to be available for my kids. Also this gives me time to finish going through all our stuff that is in the garage.

Honestly I am not looking forward to packing up again, but I've just got to buck up and do it! With this much advance notice it should be a much more orderly move than the most recent one.

We are thankful each day that we are back in Washington and thankful for this new opportunity for John!!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

It sounds like good news. Once again life works out the way it was meant to. Good luck with the packing! If I were closer I'd help!

Unknown said...

We'll get through it together, and you'll have the time you need to do what you need to do the way you want it done.

See you tomorrow!