Monday, January 05, 2009

Thank-you!!

Hi All!

I just wanted to thank-you all for your thoughts and prayers while I have been sick! A MILLION thank-yous are not enough for our Cara Bear!! She always knows what to do and after two days of taking care of me she left my family with thorough instructions for my care!! If not for her care I would have been put into the hospital for sure.

One of the special things she did was to make sure Michael had a birthday party. My Mikey turned 14 and is a New Years baby!! I can't believe he is already 14! Michael is a special young man and is an "old soul". He loves Star Wars clone troopers. I think he has 0ver 100! He also loves all the old superman and batman shows from the 40's and 60's. He is a good student and an all around great guy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Michael!!! We Love You!!



Our snow is gone and this is what it looked like Saturday morning!!!
This is the sunrise I woke up to Sunday morning!!!!
Today I got the kids off to school OK and am just going to take it easy. The Dr said to only do what I feel like and to not push it and overdo. I'am going to "obey", I'm good at that!!

8 comments:

AirForceMom said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. Do you miss the snow? lol

Kristen said...

Beautiful! Glad you're doing better!

Unknown said...

We love you bunches, it was my privelge to spend time with you and your crew. You wouldn't believe how much I missed the kids when I had to stay home!

aola said...

so glad to hear you are getting better. I know I don't need to tell you how blessed you are to have a friend like Cara, there aren't many like her.

your pictures are glorious

Jennifer said...

Oh I am so happy to hear you are better. I just read about your pneumonia on Cara's blog. I am also so glad she is there for you!! Wish I could give you both hugs. That sunrise picture is simply breath taking.

Cheri said...

Hi Cheri!
We also have some favorite authors in common! And...we call our Cara "Cara Bear".

Daiquiri said...

Well, nice to meet you :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

You have an amazing veiw - incredible pictures! :)

Ma Ingalls with ADHD said...

cheering a happy cheer you are better!! our ds 15 loves the same shows, and stuff you mentioned. thats neat!! theya re special guys!!