Saturday, February 25, 2006

Great Quote

I have been meaning to post this quote since Valentines Day! It was in a chocolate fortune cookie. It says, "Love is realized not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."

I am so glad the important people in my live do not dwell on my imperfections! My husband calls me "the perfect wifey and Mom". My parents think I am the "perfect "daughter. I feel FAR from perfect, but I am glad my husband and others feel that way. It makes me want to live up to what feel about me and see in me. They love me!

My Heavenly Father sees me perfectly too! He does not see my flaws because of Jesus and what He did for me, and for the whole world! That also totally amazes and humbles me! My Creator thinks I am perfect and He loves me too!! WOW! This inspires me to be all He created me to be!

Love is amazing!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

It amazes me, too. I'll never understand it. Thanks.

McMom said...

Thanks for coming by Jennifer! I am enjoying the pictures you are posting! It is so wonderful how your family history is so well recorded!

Ontario Emperor said...

I love the quote.

Off topic: "histoey" is the study of chauvinism in podiatry. ;)

McMom said...

That is very funny ontario emperor!!!