Thursday, July 20, 2006

I went to the Dr. today and he said the pathology came back clean! I had ductasia. Anyway I am fine and am just supposed to get my annual mammos. I think I will try exercising again on Monday.

On another note my hubby found out yesterday that the military is sending him to Shaw AFB near Sumter, South Carolina, for 4 months. He leaves sometime in August. We are definately NOT going to enjoy being apart from each other, but at least he will be in the same country and even in the same time zone! The job he is going to do will also be good for his career. He will be gone for our 17th anniversary, but he says we are going to celebrate early! It will be difficult having him away, but we have done it once before and we will survive.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It has been strange to grow up and now disintegrate with you...........we are falling apart!

Unknown said...

I can't get this thing to work right (it must be the heat here) I am priveleged to do so. I am so glad you are ok, and on the road to recovery. Hopefully I will be down your way soon! :)

Jennifer said...

Hallelujah that your tests came back clean!!! As for you and your hubby being apart, well you know what they say - absence makes the heart grow fonder. :)

McMom said...

I don't know how much more fonder my heart could get!! He is an amazing hubby! We will hopefully get to see him once or twice a month. I am thankful for that!