Saturday, July 15, 2006

update

Surgery went well! they found the faulty duct and got it out. The Dr. said it was smaller that he expected and that it looked good. It was sent for pathology, but he expects it to come back clean. I am not in much pain, but have to keep ice on the area for all of today. I am just a little tired and my throat is sore and raspy from the tube they stick down there.

My in -laws just left for home and my house is all clean , so I can just veg today and tomorrow.
Hopefully by Monday I will be ready to keep up with activities and kids.

Thank-you for your prayers!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on a successful surgery and the weight loss!! WOO HOO! And thanks for your notes of encouragement to me lately. :D

McMom said...

You're welcome Jenifer- you are in my prayers!

Kristen said...

Glad the surgery went well!

aola said...

Take it easy... I know that's not easy for you... but take it easy anyway!!

McMom said...

Thanks Aola! I am taking it pretty easy. I hope I can start doing a "little" exercise next week. I go to the Dr. tomorrow for post op, I'll see what he says. I don't want all my hard work, losing wt, to get messed up because of this.

Unknown said...

Call me when you get back from the doctah?