Monday, March 20, 2006

And Life Begins!




They say life begins at 40!! If that is so, my life "began" Saturday, March 18th! We went to my husbands brothers house to celebrate. My husband was out of town . We had a nice time! Here are some pictures of what they did for me! There were 40 flamingos! Then the kids decided to add to the flock! Later in the day we took the kids roller skating. I have not tried that in over 25 yrs! I used to go alot when I was young. I remember stompping my skates to, We Will Rock You! The music Sat. was a bunch of hip hop junk I had never heard! BUT we had fun! My husband came home Sunday night and he had more presents!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! The flamingos are very cool. I used to rollerskate to Another One Bites the Dust and I Love Rock n Roll! Yeah, I haven't been on skates since 1980-something.

McMom said...

I remember those songs! It was late 70's early 80's for me too.

aola said...

Ahhh.. you're just a youngster :)

I still rock to all those songs..

I did say rock, not roller skate.

It's funny, after 20+ years of listening to NOTHING but "Christian" music I am reclaiming my roots. Most Christian music sucks anyway.

M. C. Pearson said...

Too cute...I have less than a year to go before my life starts. Ha!

Unknown said...

40 of anything is a bunch..... just like my 40 gifts!