Tuesday, March 07, 2006

MRI update

I called the Dr.'s office today and it sounds like the report is there. I was told the medical assistant would call me back. She didn't, so I called them back. The medical assistant was not available and I was told that since my chart is still on the Dr's deask she could not tell me anything anyway. They are supposed to call tomorrow. If they don't I will go show up in person!

I 'am a medical assistant and I get really frustrated when I do not get the level of service I was expected to give when I worked. I think I took pretty good care of my patients and as a patient myself I hope for that same quality of care. I know how busy a Dr.'s office can be and I think because of that I muster up a little more patience, but why couldn't they a least talk to me! I couldn't get past the front deask.

I guess I am a little spoiled because in the past, when I worked, I usually worked at the same clinic where I received my care. If I wanted to see my labs, test results or read my chart ,I did. I could talk to my Dr. whenever I wanted .

I guess I need to get a job again! LOL!

I will post about this again when I have some answers! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Seeker said...

We're all waiting and praying!

McMom said...

Thank-you!

Jennifer said...

That would be very frustrating. I'm praying, too.