Friday, March 10, 2006

Finally!!

I finally got my results! I found out they had not even left the imagining dept. on the base yet and did some "prodding" (in a nice way) to get them faxed. Anyway my pitutary and brain look all normal! No sign of the tumor coming back. I did ask my Dr. what we were going to do about the abnormal lab and the other physical symptoms I am having .She wants to send me to an endocrinoligist now.

I am just glad the tumor is not back! It was not fun the last time. The other stuff does not worry me as much, but maybe they can find out why when I exercise as much as I do and try to eat right that I can not get the weight off that I want to loose. I am still carrying around that extra 25 lbs of "baby fat" from when I had my daughter and she is 5. I just keep trying though. I have been reading The Search For Skinny, for new ideas from those ladies.

Thank-you for all your thoughts and prayers!

11 comments:

aola said...

Whew! That's a relief!!
So, glad for the good news.

Jennifer said...

Praise God!!!! That is really great news. Hallelujah! If you do happen to get an answer to the weight problem, please let me know. I’m carrying around that extra 25 lbs of baby fat, too. Except mine’s 11 now.

Keasty said...

Hey McMom... thanks for sharing. I´ll put you on the prayer list.
Currently in Peru... heading to Colombia and then Miami on Wednesday!
Thrilled with your news! Cheers and God bless you.

McMom said...

Thank-you everyone!

Jennifer- if I figure it out I will certianly share!

Keasty- travel safe!!

Seeker said...

That is wonderful news, McMom! What a relief!

McMom said...

Yes, a great relief!

Kristen said...

Glad to hear the good news! Stop by Skinny anytime! And let us know what we can do to help!

M. C. Pearson said...

Awesome news! I understand about the baby fat...but I haven't tried as I should to lose it. Hopefully in the new house I'll have more energy!

McMom said...

m.c.-New surroundings always give me new energy! Your new house looks inviting!

kristen - I come by Skinny and read pretty regular. I have tried everything and nothing seems to be working right now. Everything I did in the past to loose wt. after babies has not worked. I think my metabolism is "broke". I exercise 1+ hour's 5 days a week and am currently trying to follow WW Core plan.

Kristen said...

Two questions for you then: are you counting calories/portion sizes/etc? Have you tried incorporating weight training in your routine? Those are always the first two questions I ask when people tell me their weight loss has stalled...

McMom said...

Kristen- I am currently exercising 1+ hours , 5 days a week. I also do wt. training for 1/2 hr. 3 days a week. I am following the WW core plan. I have triend all the things I did to loose wt. after my first 3 kids and none of that has worked after #4. She is 5 now! Anyway I will be seeing an Endocrinologist March 27th as a followup to the MRI. Maybe there will be some answers there. Problems with the endocrin system can keep you from loosing wt. I can only "hope" !LOL! If there is a problem I want to "tackle"it. I just feel like with all the work I am doing there should be changes. I feel like I am hitting a brick wall.